Wow, the first week of Summer LINK Clemson has
ended and there are plenty more to come. I am excited to say that I am not
ready for the summer to end even though it as just begun.
Throughout this week, we have all learned more
about each other and also the leaders and the leaders' families within the
church. The two host dinners have been amazing! The food, fellowship, and
stories have been great! Our group has learned more about how the elders of
Crosspoint Church came to their relationship with Christ, as well as their
spouses’ testimonies. We have been blessed to have Q&A with the families
and have gotten to hear the lovely stories of how they courted in their younger
days.
Lastly, throughout this week, I have been greatly discipled
by Sean Alford, Will Jackson, and other godly men within the church. I can wait
to hear more about the Word and stories about their lives that will help me
through my walk with Christ.
By: Edward Fowler
No comments:
Post a Comment